WELCOME

Welcome

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Favorite Videos

Funny YouTube Videos

I love to play around on Youtube. Here are a few of my favorite videos that make me laugh.

The ultimate dog tease


He's just so darn cute. I can watch this over and over.




My daughters had all the My Little Ponies. Here is a trailer for a My Little Pony horror movie. This one is so funny. The ponies are taking over the world.







And then you have my favorite of all time. Jensen Ackles from Supernatural performing his version on Eye of the Tiger. 


I can't tell you how many times I've watched this one.

What are you're favorite youtube videos? 


2 comments:

  1. Definitely the best rendition of eye of the tiger. 6 million of the 6.2 million views are probably from us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki,
      I think so too. I watch it all the time. It makes me smile every time.

      Delete